26. September 2023 - ArticlesGermany: The probability of a huge fiscal stimulus package increases as the 'IFO message' transforms into facts on the ground
25. September 2023 - ArticlesInflation: Why the focus should shift 'permanently' from inflation to real bond yields
22. September 2023 - ArticlesIs the EU acting according to its size? Paris-Berlin aims for a 'multi-speed Europe'
21. September 2023 - ArticlesUS Philadelphia Fed survey underscores a complex environment for the Federal Reserve. Inflation pressure increases, but the headline index declines
21. September 2023 - ArticlesFrance's leading business survey reflects ECB's dilemma: The 'labour shortage problem' will not go away despite slower growth
20. September 2023 - ArticlesThe Federal Reserve will likely choose 'unchanged' - and 'higher rates for longer'. The monetary normalisation process has been a success despite the usual grumbles