27. January 2023 - Daily MacroUSA: New home sales report keeps the risk of a recession elevated - but the Federal Reserve is more focused on the risk of 'premature easing'
27. January 2023 - Daily MacroJapan: Inflation is 'transitory for longer'. The Bank of Japan needs an emergency exit in order not to lose face
26. January 2023 - Daily MacroUSA: The underlying details show a weak Q4 GDP report. The Federal Reserve will stay the course but is walking a delicate balancing act as the liquidity situation is very tight
26. January 2023 - Daily MacroSweden: The Riksbank has made the bed; now, the economy must lie on it - NIER survey
26. January 2023 - Daily MacroSouth Korea: The economy shrank in Q4 - and the outlook is not improving. The Bank of Korea will pause, but the bias remains tightening
25. January 2023 - Daily MacroGermany: IFO expectations index continues to bounce back, as a mild winter saves the economy - and not least the manufacturing sector