18. August 2022 - Daily MacroUSA: Philadelphia Fed survey indicates a 'possible' bottom in the manufacturing sector in Q4. Signs of falling inflation still prevail
18. August 2022 - Daily MacroThe penny finally 'seems' to have dropped at the ECB, but this is a painfully slow process
17. August 2022 - Daily MacroUSA: Inflation makes inroads into retail sales, but households are in a much better position than in Europe
17. August 2022 - Daily MacroBritain: Inflation hits the highest level in 40 years. The role of monetary policy to boost growth will disappear in the current environment
17. August 2022 - Daily MacroA short note on the ramifications of chaos in an unbalanced energy market in the European Union - or a failed energy strategy
17. August 2022 - Daily MacroJapan: Reuters Tankan survey shows a rebound in manufacturing and service sentiment. Stop-loss in 'short-Japanese-stocks strategy'