21. June 2022 - Daily MacroVacation - part 1 - from June 21 to July 1
20. June 2022 - Daily MacroGermany: The extent of the ECB's 'policy mistake' is unforgivable, but what if this is a deliberate policy?
16. June 2022 - Daily MacroPodcast interview with Carsten Rasmussen, Danish Brigadier General: Will Berlin-Paris-Rome make a '1938 deal' with Russia at the expense of Ukraine?[language: Danish]
16. June 2022 - Daily MacroUSA: Philadelphia Fed survey boosts the probability of manufacturing recession to 100%
16. June 2022 - Daily MacroThe Federal Reserve regains credibility, while the ECB is on a 'mission impossible'. The Bank of Japan is 'the last man standing'
15. June 2022 - Daily MacroUSA: Household spending takes another beating. Soon, a negative wealth effect will hit private consumption as well, but the Federal Reserve is finally doing the right thing