30. July 2021 - Daily MacroUS personal income and consumption report shows elevated inflation pressure but not enough to worry the Federal Reserve, at least not yet
30. July 2021 - Daily MacroEuro-zone Q2 growth propelled higher by countries in the periphery despite a slow rebound in tourism
30. July 2021 - Daily MacroFrance: The economy shows only a muted rebound in Q2 after flat growth in Q1. Real purchasing power erosion poses a bigger short-term threat than the delta-variants
29. July 2021 - Daily MacroUSA: Q2 GDP report disappoints, not least due to a record-high GDP deflator. More 'transitory' inflation is in the pipeline. Is stagflation around the corner?
29. July 2021 - Daily MacroEU Commission survey: Soaring household inflation expectations hit the highest level since 2012, as ECB policy turns 'demand destructive'
29. July 2021 - Daily MacroFrance: Factory-gate inflation continues gaining momentum sponsored by a European Central Bank increasingly out of touch with the reality on the ground