25. February 2021 - Daily MacroGermany: Consumer sentiment improves, but GfK survey shows that the vaccination process, the reopening process and politics are in disarray
24. February 2021 - Daily MacroUSA: A strong leading new home sales report shows clear evidence of an economy exposed to 'excessive' stimulus measures. More house price inflation in the pipeline despite higher bond yields
24. February 2021 - Daily MacroTaiwan: Skyrocketing export orders show clear signs of a broadening global growth acceleration - or more precisely, 'demand acceleration'. No evidence of softening price pressure
24. February 2021 - Daily MacroFrance: Manufacturing sentiment improves, but service sentiment drops. Inflation pressure jumps to the highest level since July 2011. More imported inflation in the pipeline
23. February 2021 - Daily MacroUSA: Consumer confidence improves - and households' inflation expectations increase
23. February 2021 - Daily MacroA short note on the US bond market sell-off. What comes next?