28. October 2020 - Daily MacroSpain needs significant financial support, but this will be an uphill struggle as rich EU-members face their own Covid19 problems
28. October 2020 - Daily MacroSweden: Economic sentiment improves in October, but 'what happened one week ago is old news' in Covid19 times
27. October 2020 - Daily MacroUSA: The Conference Board consumer survey shows an improving 'present situation' but falling expectations. Households' assessment of the labour market improves markedly
27. October 2020 - Daily MacroUSA: Corporate spending continues to disappoint despite upbeat spending plans
27. October 2020 - Daily MacroEuro-zone: The ECB takes the lead in the global money-printing competition. This could weaken the 'euro-bull case'
27. October 2020 - Daily MacroSouth Korea: The economy bounces back in Q3, but the outlook is weak