13. December 2019 - Daily MacroThere will be no updates from December 23 until January 1, both days included, due to the Christmas holiday.
13. December 2019 - Daily MacroUSA: November retail sales report disappoints, but consumer spending will remain robust in the first half of 2020
13. December 2019 - Daily MacroAnecdotal evidence from China: The economy remains weak and the leadership appears divided. Beijing needs, therefore, a trade deal more than ever before
13. December 2019 - Daily MacroA short note to the 'Torben Andersen podcast interview' - Why central banks are worried about the consequences of digital currencies
13. December 2019 - Daily MacroThe primary lesson from Britain's national election: 'Stay away from the far-left' and show unity
12. December 2019 - Daily MacroUSA: Benign inflation environment in November. A tight labour market poses a much larger risk to price stability than import tariffs