25. September 2020 - Daily MacroUS durable goods orders report disappoints despite a sharp rebound in the best forward-looking indicators
25. September 2020 - Daily MacroBritain: Indecisive Covid19 strategy keeps consumer confidence at a depressed level. A second wave could create the right environment for a double-dip recession
24. September 2020 - Daily MacroUSA: Money-printing will propel US house prices much higher in the coming months, as unsold 'new homes' hit a new all-time low
24. September 2020 - Daily MacroGermany: IFO survey shows a sharp increase in manufacturing sentiment, but a new wave of Covid19 could soon pull the service sector into a 'downswing'
24. September 2020 - Daily MacroFrance: Manufacturing sentiment improves but the service sector faces significant headwinds from a 'second wave' of Covid19 exceeding the peak in April
23. September 2020 - Daily MacroGermany: Consumer sentiment barely improves in 'October' as European countries face a bumpier road due to Covid19 fatigue